view all available positions
ProntoForms is growing their sales team and has an exciting opportunity for an individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for wireless technology. If you have customer facing experience in a SaaS, IT or Telecom environment, this is the job for you!
What we do:
ProntoForms is a mobile workflow solution used by 2,500 business customers. Available for any smartphone or tablet, ProntoForms incorporates a mobile device App, a Web management portal to manage teams and data flow, and provides the ability to export or connect data to the back office or to popular cloud services.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
The Sales Engineer will assist the sales team in the closure of accounts with complex customer requirements. You will be instrumental in helping our customers be successful by implementing creative and effective ProntoForms solutions that extend across the organization.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating customer business process and form workflow requirements
- Driving the creation, enhancement and finalization of specialized customer solutions
- Project management through the sales closure and customer onboarding
- Developing and delivering custom implementations of specific projects
- Documenting customer requirements and their final configurations
- Sharing the experience in customer implementations with our development and engineering teams to enhance our current and future product capabilities
- Structuring proposals based on feedback from development and customer support organizations
- Leveraging development and customer support organizations to ensure prompt and effective response to customers
- Developing and maintaining effective communication channels with various levels in clients’ organization and provide necessary feedback to the sales team
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science along with 3-4 years’ experience in in a customer facing role, ideally in a SaaS, IT or Telecom environment
- An understanding of telecom concepts and products and a strong knowledge of mobile technology and application implementations
- Excellent phone, Webinar, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, rationalize responsibilities and establish suitable priorities
- Demonstrate a passion to make our customers successful through initiative, expertise and leadership
If you think that this role would be a great fit for you, please send your resume to