If you are interested in persuing a challenging career with the ProntoForms team at TrueContext, submit your resume to
800 -535 Legget Drive
K2K 3B8 Canada
view all available positions
We are a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider with a high volume of customers and we earn our revenue on a per subscriber basis. We operate our business according to metrics that are generally established for our industry. The integrity of our reporting systems and our ability to process information, identify trends and act quickly is key to our success.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for the administrative and support functions of the Sales department, as well as some administrative functions for the Finance department. Supporting both the field Account Managers and the Inside Sales Team, the Sales Administrator provides sales operational support for order processing, renewal management, initial lead qualification and lead distribution to channel partners.
- Act as the liaison between customer, operations and sales
- Accurately enter and maintain up-to-date information on a continuous basis in the CRM system (Salesforce.com), and basic CRM administration such as maintaining lead and assignment rules.
- Receive and validate Purchase Orders against opportunities in CRM - ?
- Manage Maintenance and Support Renewals process
- Review opportunities for forecasting purposes, by monitoring the accuracy of opportunities with Account Managers (estimated close dates, products, probability)
- Manage customer interactions and information to ensure continuous and effective business relationships.
- Generate projects, reports, and dashboards in SF.com
- Provide support to channel partners as required
- Track orders/ billing issues
- Coordinate Sales Meetings
- Make travel arrangements for members of Sales Team
- Produce monthly invoices and follow up on payment and/or customer inquiries
- Develop and maintain Salesforce.com training documentation
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- 1-2 years of experience in a Sales Administrator Role
- CRM Experience, [Salesforce.com preferred]
- Strong communication skills (face-to-face, phone)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of sales process/cycle
- Strong writing skills
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines (Multi-task)
- Strong customer service skills (ability to work with international clients)
Please send your resume in confidence to