If you are interested in persuing a challenging career with the ProntoForms team at ProntoForms, submit your resume to
800 -535 Legget Drive
K2K 3B8 Canada
view all available positions
Sales Director, Strategic Accounts
About ProntoForms Corporation:
We are a leading provider of innovative mobile business solutions worldwide, including our flagship service, ProntoForms, an award-winning mobile forms on demand service. Join a growing team that is shaping the way businesses use mobile devices. We build a software application makes mobile business a reality. ProntoForms is a team of experts developing and delivering the next generation of software and services for mobility.
We are currently seeking a Sales Leader who will generate demand and close AT&T originated sales through leading the ProntoForms outside sales team, driving sales participation and program development within AT&T. Based out of your home office in Dallas/Austin Texas, you will manage the outside sales team and be the executive lead managing the AT&T relationship with ProntoForms.
- Manage the AT&T relationship with ProntoForms - Product Management, Sales Leadership, Mobility Application Consultant Leadership. Create a strategic and tactical plan to drive broader awareness and deeper penetration within the AT&T MAC and Seller organizations across all defined segments.
- Lead sales personnel to achieve channel growth objectives. Further develop sales personnel skills, recruit for and grow the sales organization.
- Analysis and reporting of core metrics to understand behaviors and rapidly balance resources and strategies in accordance with needs. Development of sales plans based on metrics, baseline activities, quarterly forecasts, and monthly reporting of results.
- Work collaboratively with Director Inside Sales and Solutions Engineering to improve processes, reduce cycle time and enhance results.
- Work collaboratively with marketing organization to enhance sales training and processes for PF sales, AT&T sales and technical support personnel.
- Travel in support of AT&T activities, analysis and strategy development using correlative mapping of AT&T sales and technical specialist organizational structure measured against results, support AT&T customer presentations through direct presence and remote technology presentations
Key Measures of Success:
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets through growing and enhancing the AT&T Sales Channel
- Increase of sales opportunity pipeline
- Penetration improvement within carrier organization
- Lead management/customer satisfaction
- Forecast preparation opportunity rationalization
- CRM maintenance
- Internal Metric compliance and achievement of targets.
Position Qualifications and Personal Traits:
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent sales experience, along with 10+ years’ direct sales experience in IT or Telecom sales.
- Software application and/or wireless carrier experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective relationships with senior management, industry peers, and all level customers and partners
- Demonstrated prior success in closing sales opportunities and achieving quota.
- Experience with SAAS applications, smart device technology and Salesforce.com or other CRM system is a plus.
- Ability to communicate throughout multiple levels of an organization.
- Willing and able to effectively communicate throughout multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to manage conflict well and resolve disputes.
- Excellent personal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, rationalize responsibilities and establish suitable priorities, and maintain organizational effectiveness in a rapidly changing environment.
Please send your resume in confidence to