If you are interested in persuing a challenging career with the ProntoForms team at TrueContext, submit your resume to
800 -535 Legget Drive
K2K 3B8 Canada
view all available positions
The Solution Engineer is tasked with providing technical expertise to help in closing accounts with complex customer requirements. This person will create and implement creative or enhanced ProntoForms solutions for large customers. The objective of this position is to work in partnership with sales people to efficiently move qualified ProntoForms customers through the sales process to closure.
- Evaluate customer requirements for fit within the ProntoForms operational parameters.
Assist sales managers in designing and implementing customer acceptable options for implementation
- Form design, artistic innovation in the creation of customer forms
- Drive the creation of specialized customer forms, enhancement and finalization
- Develop customer proposals for custom implementations
- Find unique peripheral software and integration tools for completion of customer requirements
- Tracking of opportunity progression through the sales cycle
- Project management through the sales closure process for large customers
- Maintain account progression within CRM account and forecasting tool
- Coordination and management of customer requirements
- Creation of customer requirements documents
- Organize and drive requirements through the TC organizational structure with the intent of finding solutions
- Structure proposals based on feedback from development and customer support organizations
- Manage custom implementations of specific projects through account closure
- Coordinate closely with development and customer service organizations to ensure prompt effective response to customers
- Communicate and follow up with customers on proposal status and implementation plans
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels with various levels in clients’ organization and provide necessary feedback to the sales team
- Meeting or exceeding sales objectives versus target
- Account/opportunity rationalization and prioritization
- Effective communication with key internal and external stakeholders
Position Qualifications and Personal Traits:
This is a highly technical and creative role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering preferred or equivalent technical sales experience.
- 5 plus years’ experience in IT or Telecom engineering or technical sales and an understanding of telecommunications concepts and products.
- Candidate must be able to exhibit prior experience successfully participating in large customer sales.
- Must possess strong knowledge of wireless technology, applications and SAAS implementations.
The ideal candidate will be willing and able to effectively communicate throughout multiple levels of an organization. Excellent phone, presentation and written communication skills. This person should have the ability to multi-task, rationalize responsibilities and establish suitable priorities. Also she/he should be able to maintain organizational effectiveness in a rapidly changing environment and be able to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and leadership skills.
Base salary plus variable compensation based on achievement of sales targets.
Please send your resume in confidence to