ProntoForms has been a leader in automated mobile workflows for many years. We’ve added new features and capabilities to our solution at a steady pace, but we haven’t always been successful in telling this evolving story effectively. When speaking with customers and prospects over the past year we often heard phrases like “Oh, I didn’t know you guys could do that…”
Clearly, we needed to tell our story in a more effective way. To that end, we recently launched a major update to our website with rich and detailed information about the product itself; the types of solutions we enable; two all-new sections about our developer platform and our implementation services. We’ve also updated our pricing page, with easy-to-understand charts that clearly explain what’s included in each subscription tier.
We encourage you to explore the updated site at your own pace, but here are some highlights:
• We’ve added Safety Automation and Small Business to our existing Business Process solutions (Inspections & Audits, Installation & Maintenance, and Asset Management)
• We continue to offer a broad array of out-of-the-box integrations with back-office systems and cloud services, but we recognize that some customers use ProntoForms to expand an existing solution. Look for ServiceMax, Box and others in the new Solutions Partners section
• We’ve seen an increasing amount of interest in ProntoForms from large Enterprise customers who look for control, IT integrations, and sophisticated customization options
• Our new Developer section offers much-requested information on everything from our Mobile App & Cloud architecture, to our Mobile SDK, and other developer tools. This is incredibly useful for advanced customers who want to deeply integrate, customize, and modify how they use our solution
• Buying software can sometimes lead down paths to the unknown – ProntoForms offers quick deployments, fixed pricing, and predictable results
• Our new Implementation section of the website outlines our methodology, along with details on our setup services and ongoing professional services. This helps provide a clear indication of what to expect when deploying ProntoForms for the first time, or when expanding an existing account with additional use cases or departments
New Pricing & Service Tiers
• We’ve updated our Pricing page with easy-to-read charts for our three product tiers – Small Business, Professional, and Enterprise. It’s easier than ever to see, at-a-glance, what’s included in each tier, with detailed explanations of the listed features
• The new FAQ section on the updated Pricing page answers many of the questions we regularly receive from both customers and prospects
We hope you agree the updates to our website are helping us tell our story in a more effective way. If you’d like to learn more about how an automated mobile workflow solution can help your business, click here to request a demo.