G2 Crowd, one of the world's leading business solution review platforms, published their Winter 2019 Grid Report recently, and we’re pleased to announce that ProntoForms has been named the Leader in Forms Automation.
"Rankings on G2 Crowd reports are based on data provided to us by real users," said Michael Fauscette, chief research officer at G2 Crowd. "We are excited to share the achievements of the products ranked on our site because they represent the voice of the user and offer terrific insights to potential buyers around the world."
ProntoForms has almost 80 reviews averaging 4.5/5 stars.
ProntoForms offers an enterprise-grade, no-code mobile solution that is unmatched in the market today. Many competitors have announced similar features, but buyers quickly realize that the devil is in the details.
IT Directors and Line of Business owners looking to implement a mobile platform that is easily scalable for their field teams should ask prospective vendors if their solutions offer:
- Multi-step workflows and conditional routing
- Very large data sources in drop-down menus
- Bulk editing tools; update 100’s of items with 1 click
- Advanced form version and change management controls
- Smart, dynamic forms adapt to user input with conditional logic
- Ability to edit form submissions and track changes
- Custom integrations into FSM systems, using a flexible REST API
- Integration with Birst, Gartner #1 embedded BI solution
A quick example: some enterprise companies have parts/inventory lists that require well over 1 million rows. If your mobile app can’t handle more than 65,000 rows you’re in for a frustrating day in the field.
If you’re interested in finding out why we’re considered the leading smart mobile forms solution for enterprise, we encourage you to read our customer interviews and case studies. These stories cover industries like Oil & Gas (Halliburton), Utilities (PG&E), Automotive services (AAA), construction (Obayashi, Graniterock), Facility Management (Diversified Maintenance, TEC Services), and many more.
Thanks again to G2 Crowd for recognizing us in their Winter 2019 Grid report.