G2 Crowd, one of the world’s leading business solution review platforms, published their Spring 2018 Grid and Index reports last week and we’re pleased to announce that ProntoForms has been ranked the #1 Enterprise Forms Automation Software.
ProntoForms is in G2 Crowd’s “Leaders” quadrant for Forms Automation, and the clear winner in the Enterprise category, which includes companies with 1,000+ employees.
“Rankings on G2 Crowd reports are based on data provided to us by real users,” said Michael Fauscette, chief research officer, G2 Crowd. “We are excited to share the achievements of the products ranked on our site because they represent the voice of the user and offer terrific insights to potential buyers around the world.”
ProntoForms offers an enterprise-grade mobile solution that is unmatched in the market today. Many of our competitors have announced features that might look similar to our capabilities at-a-glance, but buyers who take a closer look quickly realize that the devil is in the details.
IT Directors and Line of Business owners looking to implement a mobile solution for their field teams should ask prospective vendors if their solutions offer:
- Very large data sources in drop-down menus; 10M rows
- Bulk editing tools; update 100’s of items with 1 click
- Advanced form version and change management controls
- Smart, dynamic forms adapt to user input with conditional logic
- Multi-step workflows and conditional routing
- Ability to edit form submissions and track changes
- Custom integrations into ERP systems, using a flexible REST API
- Single-Sign On; manage users via Identity Management systems
- Integration with Birst, Gartner #1 embedded BI solution
A quick example: some enterprise companies have parts/inventory lists that require well over 1 million rows. If your mobile app can’t handle more than 65,000 rows you’re in for a frustrating day in the field.
If you’re interested in finding out why we’re considered the leading smart mobile forms solution for enterprise, we encourage you to read our customer interviews and case studies. These stories cover industries like Oil & Gas (Halliburton), Utilities (PG&E), Automotive services (AAA), construction (Obayashi, Graniterock), Facility Management (Diversified Maintenance, The Matworks), and many more.
Thanks again to G2 Crowd for recognizing us in their Spring 2018 Grid and Index reports.