Did you know that over 100K active users worldwide leverage ProntoForms’ no-code platform to transform their field service activities? Our customers come from a wide variety of industries, including medical device manufacturers, oil and gas, and heavy manufacturing companies, among others. These service-driven organizations have achieved successful business outcomes using ProntoForms to streamline their warranty claim and repair processes.
Customers expect companies to deliver on the promise to honor their warranty and service contracts. If you’re looking for ways to improve these areas of your business, read on.
How ProntoForms helps with warranty claims and repairs
Companies that handle their warranty claim requests using slow, inefficient paper processes like fax or mail are at a significant disadvantage. Information is prevented from flowing freely throughout departments and into the customer’s hands. A digital tool like ProntoForms is the key to streamlining and speeding up warranty claim and repair processes.
Having the technology in place to process and automate warranty claims efficiently is necessary. Doing so helps to:
- React quickly to customer’s issues
- Gain insight into precisely what needs to be done
- Minimize the potential for errors both for the job and associated documentation
- Save time and money for you and your technicians
- Reduce unnecessary service calls
- Protect your company against fraudulent claims
The clock is ticking. Repairs need to be responded to rapidly. Downtime is costly for your customers. A slow repair process leaves a negative impression of the product and company alike. This perception can have severe consequences for customer loyalty and overall satisfaction.
In many cases, organizations are competing on customer excellence. Furthermore, technician satisfaction is at stake. When techs have context and intelligence, they’re able to resolve a customer’s issue faster.
Read on to learn more about how we helped a global Fortune 500 HVAC and electronics manufacturer improve its claim management process and reduce costs while providing the best possible service to its customers.
HVAC and electronics manufacturer warranty claims and repairs use case
A global Fortune 500 HVAC and electronics manufacturer turned to ProntoForms to help with several challenges they were experiencing with their warranty claims and repairs process. The issues they faced included:
- Inefficient processes
- Slow claims processing
- Disparate data
- Lack of agility & speed
Results gained from using ProntoForms for warranty claims and repairs
Our field team platform helped the manufacturer dramatically improve its field services operations, especially for warranty claims and repairs. The company has generated positive business outcomes in several core areas, including:
- Improved profit margins. Within five years, the company’s warranty department went from a -12% margin to +43%. ProntoForms was an essential element behind this growth.
- Rapid ROI. Rather than building a solution in-house, using ProntoForms has saved the company a minimum of $300K by speeding up the development and deployment of forms.
- Shortened claims processing time. ProntoForms helped accelerate warranty claim invoicing from months to days. Our platform also helped automate repair and replacement workflows, drastically reducing wait times for customers.
- And much more
If you’d like to go further into this story, we invite you to read the complete use case here. You’ll also get a glimpse of the company’s detailed end-to-end workflow showing the touchpoints for how field data flows through the organization. While you’re at it, check out the many others in the use case section of our Resource Library.
Are you curious to learn more about how ProntoForms can not only supercharge your warranty and claims processes, but also support asset inspections, audits, and installations, among other areas of your business? We’d love to give you a demo of our best-in-class field team platform that supports work order apps.
If you’re an existing ProntoForms customer, we invite you to connect with your Account Executive to uncover any additional use cases you can use our product to maximize your ProntoForms investment.