If you are interested in persuing a challenging career with the ProntoForms team at TrueContext, submit your resume to
800 -535 Legget Drive
K2K 3B8 Canada
view all available positions
Support Analyst - Mobile Application and Cloud Service
Join a growing team that is shaping the way businesses use mobile devices. We build software application that makes mobile business a reality. TrueContext is a team of experts developing and delivering the next generation of software and services for mobility.
We are looking for highly motivated Support Analysts to provide outstanding customer service by fulfilling the following:
- Act as a personable and helpful first contact for our customers, taking care to foster a positive customer relationship in every customer interaction.
- Work efficiently with software design and verification colleagues in troubleshooting escalated issues and developing workarounds.
- Assist in providing training and familiarizing new customers with the product.
- Leverage the value of support calls by adapting your knowledge into knowledge-base content. Routinely review and update knowledge-base content as you use it.
- Moderate and contribute to online customer support forums.
- Assist in, and sometimes lead, the writing of product documentation.
- Assist in setting up, and sometimes delivering, demonstrations of the product.
- Assist in maintaining regular contacts with customers to elicit feedback and encourage growth in the use of the product.
- Communicate effectively in English both in writing and over the phone. Proficiency in other languages is considered an asset.
- Exhibit infinite patience in working with new and non-technical customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize issues and execute efficiently in providing solutions.
Position Qualifications and Personal Traits:
The ideal candidate is a motivated, hardworking and a creative thinker who is effective in either a team or independent environment. He or she should have excellent communication and problem solving skills. Given our rapidly changing environment, the successful candidate will have an ability to comprehend and adapt quickly to new situations and technologies. They should be able to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and leadership skills.
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Front-line customer support experience
- Experience or capability to work with data formats like XML and CSV.
- Experience analyzing logs and using log analysis tools for troubleshooting issues.
- Passion for mobile devices (like smart phones and tablets) and operating systems (Apple iPad and iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile).
- Familiarity with social media and cloud-based services.
- Previous experience in providing customer support is highly desired, especially for software and technical services. Previous experience with ticketing systems and knowledge base systems is an asset.
Flexibility in schedule with availability to work evenings and weekends is a requirement.
This position is located in the TrueContext Kanata office.
Please send your resume in confidence to