ProntoForms Takes Home Eight Prestigious Corporate and Technology Awards
ProntoForms recognized with eight prominent industry awards as the company continues to drive mobile transformation and business innovation
OTTAWA, Ont. - November 22, 2016 - ProntoForms Corporation (TSXV: PFM), the leading provider of mobile data collection and analytics platforms for enterprises, continues its momentum, receiving eight awards that recognize ProntoForms' corporate excellence and technological prowess. With 38 per cent year-to-date recurring revenue in 2016, ProntoForms is driving rapid growth as it attracts and retains customers looking to transform business processes by implementing strategic mobile solutions and strategies. These awards honor ProntoForms for its impressive growth, workplace culture, accomplished leadership, and technological innovation and execution.
"Businesses today are turning to connected technology solutions to disrupt the status quo and improve productivity, customer satisfaction, and the bottom line," said Alvaro Pombo, CEO of ProntoForms. "These awards serve as validation that we are succeeding in our mission to transform enterprise operations by mobilizing business processes. It is an honor to be recognized by these prestigious organizations, and we are excited to continue on our path of innovation and corporate excellence."
The recent industry recognitions awarded to ProntoForms include:
- 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50, which celebrates leaders in the Canadian technology industry and tracks the successful growth of Canadian-grown leaders. ProntoForms earned this honor by delivering 269 per cent in revenue growth from 2012 to 2015.
- 2016 CIX Public Top 20, a program showcasing Canada's most innovative public technology companies. Only 20 companies were selected from hundreds of Canadian small and midcap tech companies.
- Three Mobile Star Awards from MobileVillage, which honor the top mobile products, success stories, and visionaries as chosen by readers of MobileVillage's email newsletter, Go Mobile. ProntoForms received the Superstar Award in the "Mobile Field Service Success Story" category for helping Pesado Energy Services and AAA Carolinas transform their business processes for a lucrative return on investment. ProntoForms was also awarded the Shining Star Award in the "Mobile Data Capture and Forms" and "Mobile Field Service" categories.
- City of Ottawa 2016 Immigrant Entrepreneur Award, which recognized ProntoForms Founder and CEO Alvaro Pombo for his considerable contributions to the Ottawa business community. Each year, the City of Ottawa acknowledges the success of Ottawa entrepreneurs who were born outside of Canada, while inspiring other new Canadians to start their own businesses.
- 2016 Employees' Choice Award from the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, which honors organizations within Canada's National Capital Region that recognize employees as their greatest asset. The Employees' Choice Award confirms ProntoForms as an ideal place for employees to work.
- 2016 Best Ottawa Business Award from the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, which recognizes Ottawa's top businesses and the people behind them, and celebrates the history and innovation of entrepreneurship in the National Capital Region.
ProntoForms is the leader in a market assessed at more than 42 million subscribers in North America alone. Enterprises choose ProntoForms because of its superior enterprise mobility, collaboration, and analytics capabilities that have a proven track record of transforming business processes for a significant return on investment. ProntoForms is working with more than 3,500 organizations across industries to mobilize business processes in order to drive productivity, compliance, and service quality.
AAA Carolinas is just one example of a ProntoForms customer that has transformed operations for substantial efficiency gains. Drivers are using the ProntoForms solution to complete pre-trip vehicle inspection forms. "We've seen a decrease in the amount of time that a driver spends on location with a member, resulting in faster response times and the ability to get to the next call quicker," said Jody Smith, Manager of Fleet Operations. ProntoForms is saving drivers three minutes per service call - or 750 hours every month.
To learn more about how ProntoForms is helping organizations transform business processes, visit www.prontoforms.com.
ProntoForms is a mobile workflow platform used by more than 3,500 businesses to collect andanalyze field data with smartphones and tablets. Our product delivers an intuitive, secure, andscalable solution for transforming business processes, with a low total cost of ownership. Ourcustomers harness the solution to increase productivity, reduce cost, improve quality of service,and mitigate risks.
ProntoForms has received a number of prominent industry awards, including the 2016 DeloitteTechnology Fast 50, the 2016 CIX Public Top 20, the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce 2016Employees' Choice Award and the 2016 Best Ottawa Business Award, and the 2015 Frost & Sullivan Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award for the Mobile Forms Industry.
The company trades on the TSXV under the symbol PFM. ProntoForms is the registeredtrademark of ProntoForms Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ProntoForms Corporation. Thedirector appointment described above is subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval.
Certain information in this press release may constitute forward-looking information. For example, statements about the Company's future growth or value are forward-looking information. This information is based on current expectations that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results might differ materially from results suggested in any forward-looking statements. The Company assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those reflected in the forward looking-statements unless and until required by securities laws applicable to the Company.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Chief Executive Officer
613.599.8288 ext. 1111
Virtus Advisory Group Inc.