ProntoForms enters $1.2M 3-Year Contract with Fortune Global 500 Company
Solution helps enterprise customer expand ProntoForms deployment to improve field operations, service delivery, and complianc
OTTAWA, Canada - June 12, 2018 - ProntoForms Corporation (TSXV: PFM), the global leader in smart mobile forms for enterprise, today announced that it has signed a global contract with a Fortune Global 500 company to deliver a ProntoForms smart mobile forms solution and professional services with a total value of approximately $1.2M USD over a thirty-nine month period, commencing July 1, 2018.
Taking full advantage of ProntoForms' enterprise-grade capabilities, the deployed solution enables field technicians to quickly and reliably complete complex processes for installation & maintenance, fire & safety compliance, and preventative maintenance.
Deployment highlights include:
- Rapid development and management of smart mobile forms and advanced checklists using a secure no-code platform
- Seamless app-to-app integration for a 100% digital workflow in the field
- No-code and REST-API connectivity into Oracle, Salesforce, and other enterprise systems of record, using cloud-based data sources & destinations
- Automatic distribution of data and documents to key stakeholders
- Analytics dashboards to help measure the effectiveness of field operations
"This deployment is another indication that our enterprise growth strategy is working, as we continue to target global companies that need mobile solutions for a multitude of business processes," says Alvaro Pombo, CEO of ProntoForms.
"These global enterprises have large investments in systems for Field Service Management and Asset Management operations but need a flexible, mobile-first front-end to execute field tasks associated with a growing number of unique processes and highly specialized equipment."
For more information about ProntoForms, visit www.prontoforms.com.
ProntoForms is a leading provider of smart mobile forms for enterprise. The Company's solution is used to collect and analyze field data with smartphones and tablets - either as a standalone solution or as a mobile front-end to corporate systems of record.
Chief Executive Officer
613.599.8288 ext. 1111
Virtus Advisory Group Inc.