ProntoForms Announces ProntoForms on the Salesforce AppExchange, the World's Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
ProntoForms offers easy and rapid to deploy smart mobile forms apps that fully integrate with the Salesforce Platform
OTTAWA, Canada - June 19, 2018 - ProntoForms Corporation (TSXV: PFM), a global leader in smart mobile forms for enterprise, today announced it has launched ProntoForms on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. The app enables improved field worker productivity, customer satisfaction, and compliance.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, ProntoForms is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EmIRzUAN.
The ProntoForms no-code platform allows customers to rapidly deploy fully integrated, agile mobile apps for the field. The mobile-first, enterprise-ready solution adds advanced mobile capabilities for companies , and offers an easy way to build advanced user workflows.
The ProntoForms no-code platform lets non-technical users quickly develop custom mobile apps for many uses, including Field Service Management, Safety Management, Fleet Management, Enterprise Asset Management, and Sales Enablement in the field. Using powerful conditional logic, the mobile apps guide field technicians though work processes, displaying only information that is relevant for the task at hand, minimizing visual clutter.
ProntoForms has unique enterprise features that set it apart:
- Build advanced workflows that leverage integrated Salesforce data
- Full functionality when offline; automatically sync when online again
- Deep 2-way integration with Salesforce standard and custom objects and with APEX REST end-points
- Pre-populate mobile app fields using the customer’s data in Salesforce
- Populate Salesforce fields with collected data and custom-generated documents
- Easily invoke your custom APEX logic with data collected from mobile forms
- Integrate data from other enterprise and cloud systems using a range of no-code connectors
- Easily capture rich data: photos, sketches, audio, GPS/Time stamps, and more
- Conditional logic guides users, only displaying relevant information for each task
- Automatically produces multiple documents in a variety of presentation templates
- Integrates with other mobile apps using App2App communication
- Use a single, no-code platform to develop apps for full scope of field worker tasks
Comments on the News
"The rapid sharing and flow of business-critical information between the field and office is a priority objective for Enterprise CIOs,” said Alvaro Pombo, CEO of ProntoForms. "Mobile apps play a key role in delivering on this objective, however the cost and the complexity of delivering and maintaining apps, particularly those with bi-directional integration into Salesforce has stymied progress. ProntoForms empowers organizations to easily and rapidly build mobile apps that integrate with Salesforce and improve information sharing in a cost-effective way. Field workers adopt and use these easy-to-use apps because they add value to their work."
"We are happy to welcome ProntoForms onto the AppExchange, as they provide customers with an easy and rapid way to deploy smart mobile apps to handle a broad range of business processes," said Mike Wolff, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. "The exponential growth of the AppExchange underscores the enormous opportunity the entire Salesforce ecosystem has in creating cutting-edge solutions and driving customer success."
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Follow ProntoForms on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/22279/
- Follow ProntoForms on Twitter: @ProntoForms
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
ProntoForms is a leading provider of smart mobile forms for enterprise. The Company's solution is used to collect and analyze field data with smartphones and tablets - either as a standalone solution or as a mobile front-end to corporate systems of record. The Company’s 100,000+ subscribers harness the intuitive, secure, and scalable solution to increase productivity, improve quality of service, and mitigate risks.
The Company is based in Ottawa, Canada, and trades on the TSXV under the symbol PFM. ProntoForms is the registered trademark of ProntoForms Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ProntoForms Corporation.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Chief Executive Officer
613.599.8288 ext. 1111
Virtus Advisory Group Inc.