Top tier enterprise firms expand use of ProntoForms
OTTAWA, Canada - December 18, 2018 - ProntoForms Corporation (TSXV: PFM), the global leader in smart mobile forms for enterprise, today announced continued momentum, including three recent enterprise customers who have evolved their use of the platform into additional business processes, divisions, and geographies.
The ProntoForms platform is an easy and powerful low-/no-code SaaS solution which enables companies to rapidly deploy and manage mobile apps for the field. ProntoForms enables easy workflow creation and bi-directional Cloud integrations, as well as the API integration of data, into enterprise systems of record. The platform meets the business and security requirements of IT organizations and empowers citizen developers in business divisions to create new apps for diverse use cases, avoiding delays and cost of recurring IT committee approvals.
Recent enterprise expansions via the ProntoForms platform include:
- A Fortune 500 company with revenues over $30B has recently expanded their deployment of the ProntoForms platform into additional business processes with its workforce in North America and Europe. The platform improves these business processes to help the corporation meet key objectives, including:
- Improving revenue through increasing the ratio of field quotes approved
- Higher customer satisfaction through improved service delivery
- Increasing cashflow by accelerating work complete documentation and invoicing delivery
- A top ten utility company in the United States that has been using ProntoForms for asset inspections to ensure they meet regulatory compliance objectives expanded its use to a different division in response to a devastating natural disaster. The new deployment is a key part of an urgent strategy to restore services to customers through the installation of new assets.
- A global division of a Fortune 100 company that manufactures and installs heavy assets in industrial, commercial, and residential buildings recently expanded their use of the ProntoForms platform into new geographies. They are launching the platform in multiple new countries, including in North America and South America, and prepping for additional deployments in multiple countries in the Far East.
"These recent enterprise expansions demonstrate the progress we’re making on our no-/low-code platform development investment focusing primarily in field processes. Our expansion strategy of engaging and growing large enterprise customers through the platform is a powerful opportunity for our firm. The outcome is a valuable partnership with our customers; we’re empowering a growing number of divisions, departments and regions to easily and rapidly publish business apps – all the while meeting the security and governance requirements of their IT departments. This is clearly helping our customer meet their digital transformation objectives and we’re proud to be a key technology partner in this journey,” says Alvaro Pombo, CEO of ProntoForms.
About ProntoForms Corporation
ProntoForms is a leading provider of smart mobile forms for enterprise. The Company's solution is used to collect and analyze field data with smartphones and tablets – either as a standalone solution or as a mobile front-end to corporate systems of record.
The Company’s 100,000+ subscribers harness the intuitive, secure, and scalable solution to increase productivity, improve quality of service, and mitigate risks. The Company is based in Ottawa, Canada, and trades on the TSXV under the symbol PFM. ProntoForms is the registered trademark of ProntoForms Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ProntoForms Corporation.
For additional information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer ProntoForms Corporation
613.599.8288 ext. 1111
Virtus Advisory Group Inc.
co-Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer