Integrate mobile form data into any office system
The ProntoForms Representational State Transfer (REST) API opens a world of advanced integration options. It allows admins to program an automatic data communication between their back-office system and the ProntoForms server.
The ProntoForms API can:
- Integrate business data with forms to allow form dispatch and real-time data source updates
- Integrate business data into forms so the office can retrieve and export records in all formats (PDF, DOCX, HTML, CSV)
- Be used to administer accounts, from retrieving user lists, to creating, updating and deleting users
Use the ProntoForms API if:
- You have data management challenges that need custom backend features (ex. dispatching or in-house data sources)
- You require integration with a system that is not directly supported through out-of-the-box data source/destination features
- Your data is behind a firewall
Universal in cloud computing and SaaS (Software as a Solution) platforms, the REST API is:
- Operating system and programming language agnostic
- Usable with common Web protocols, conventions and technology
- Compatible with firewalls, proxies, etc.
- Ideal for development and testing, with many free tools available (command line tools, browser extensions, etc.)