When completing work orders that require repeat site visits and multiple technicians, information can get murky. In an attempt to streamline this process, workers might call the office or reference old paper forms. They might even access in-house systems of records to retrieve information from past site visits for context surrounding completed work.
This leads to:
- Misinformation about previously completed tasks
- Duplicated work if paper forms are illegible or lost
- Data housed in an in-house system that isn’t accessible from the field, or the data itself isn’t structured in a searchable or readable way
- Extra strain on the back office with frequent ad hoc requests for information and context
The mobile search tool, when enabled, allows technicians to enter a search term, find existing form submissions, and check job site history. Technicians can then click on previous forms and read or edit them. This not only gives field technicians a full contextual picture of the previous work performed sorted by site, date, or type of work, but also delivers any information needed to carry out their tasks without having to waste time reviewing paper documents.
- Enable or disable form searching from the admin portal—only allow editing on submissions you choose
- Customize search functions beyond form names with Data Record Expression Language (DREL)
- Includes form submission versions to track changes made by technicians
"Our 640+ end-users are very pleased with the product and we've created many efficiencies that we did not have with paper audits. Completing audits is a very simple process using the app on your device. However, as an administrator, setting up the forms and understanding how to set up destinations has been the most challenging part of this process for myself. Thankfully, your tech support team has been very helpful in troubleshooting..."
PASSENGER SAFETY SERVICE OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Ready to accelerate your business?
Get a demo and start a trial today.
or call us 1-888-282-4184