When completing work orders that require repeat site visits and multiple technicians, information can get murky. In an attempt to streamline this process, workers might call the office or reference old paper forms. They might even access in-house systems of records to retrieve information from past site visits for context surrounding completed work.
This leads to:
- Misinformation about previously completed tasks
- Duplicated work if paper forms are illegible or lost
- Data housed in an in-house system that isn’t accessible from the field, or the data itself isn’t structured in a searchable or readable way
- Extra strain on the back office with frequent ad hoc requests for information and context
The mobile search tool, when enabled, allows technicians to enter a search term, find existing form submissions, and check job site history. Technicians can then click on previous forms and read or edit them. This not only gives field technicians a full contextual picture of the previous work performed sorted by site, date, or type of work, but also delivers any information needed to carry out their tasks without having to waste time reviewing paper documents.
- Enable or disable form searching from the admin portal—only allow editing on submissions you choose
- Customize search functions beyond form names with Data Record Expression Language (DREL)
- Includes form submission versions to track changes made by technicians
"Karen and Danny have been a huge help implementing Prontoforms and Analytics within our Division. We began with Safety audits and reporting and are now expanding into the area of Quality audits and beyond. This implementation and expansion has not only made us a more cutting edge company in the realm of Safety but our endeavors have also begun to be noticed by our sister divisions within our company as well as being looked at as part of a possible solution for other area projects."
SONOCO DISPLAY AND PACKAGING
Ready to accelerate your business?
Get a demo and start a trial today.
or call us 1-888-282-4184