There's an app - and a blueprint - for that.
Now isn't the time to bet on un-tested solutions. We've deployed COVID response apps with leading field organizations using our proven end-to-end COVID solution blueprint.
Define goals, identify stake holders, and manage governance
Proper planning lays the foundation for a speedy and efficient implementation. In this stage, you will consider such questions as:
- What EHS requirements are required for your industry, region, or use cases? Do the requirements differ across offices?
- What are the organization's internal regulations? Will these requirements need to be iterated often? (Ex. Company PPE requirements.)
- To what level can you enforce a daily self-assessment form? Are the forms required daily before arriving to work? Upon arriving to the site?
- Will this solution require an analytics solution? Who will be building it—ProntoForms or your app builders?
- Which stakeholders are needed to see this project from conception to completion?
- What is your overall budget for this project?
At ProntoForms we use the RACI methodology to manage risk and determine project governance and will work together with you to establish overall project guardrails. You're in good hands—we have kept thousands of deployments in budget and on time.
Once goals and limitations are established, if you've determined that you're looking for a simple solution that deploys fast, check out our pre-built COVID forms. If you need enterprise-level customization or support, continue on the journey.
Determine user experience, consider data privacy, and explore features
Time to turn your ideas into an action plan. At this stage, you'll look at the actual solution you plan to deploy from a high-level perspective. Consider:
- How will the form look and feel on the users' devices?
- Will the form include government-mandated text in response to certain responses?
- Do you want to include reference images in the form?
- What data security compliance and legal restrictions apply to your organization?
- How will data be collected, shared, and stored?
If you need some extra help at this stage, ProntoForms can help co-create! We can build out the wireframe for you or run design workshops with your app builders to get them off the ground.
Enhance your solution with features
Once you have the end user experience in mind, consider features that work well with a COVID solution:
For more information on features, check our ProntoForms' feature deep dive webinar.
Define roles and establish cadence with ProntoForms counterparts
We're working as a team and part of that teamwork is having clear communication throughout the process. At this stage an update cadence will be established for internal meetings as well as joint customer/ProntoForms meetings.
Remember, you'll be working alongside your designated ProntoForms Client Director, Strategic Account Manager, Sales Engineer/Solution Architect, and Customer Success Manager.
Build out solution with our prebuilt process map and demo to stakeholders
This stage is perhaps the most exciting of all. It's time to create the actual COVID solution in ProntoForms! We suggest using our tested COVID workflow blueprint to guide the build:
Once the solution is built out in ProntoForms, it's key to get final buy-in. At this stage:
- Meet with key stakeholders to demo the prototype form. Gather feedback from legal, business, data security, and usability standpoints.
- Finalize alerts and notifications based on employee input.
- Confirm that the form aligns with your planning and solution wireframe stages?
Determine data access and confirm security/encryption protections
At this stage, you'll need to ensure that your data storage, collection, and access meet your organization's compliance and ePHI regulations. To learn more about ProntoForms' security compliance and features, check out:
- ProntoForms' security attestations, including Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, Soc 2 Type 2, and HIPAA
- MDM Secrets for Trusted Devices feature
- In-Memory Forms and Data Passthrough feature
- Data encryption in movement and in rest
Decide on, build out, and control access to an analytics solution
Analytics turns your data into fuel for your company's decision-making machines and is a critical part of an end-to-end solution. If you answered “yes” to analytics in the planning stage, it's time to implement an analytics solution or connect the COVID solution to your existing analytics platform.
ProntoForms offers the following solutions:
- In-product analytics including basic analytics, form activity, form submission dashboards
- Workflow analytics
- Submission analytics
Once you've decided on a platform, consider:
- Who will build out the dashboards?
- Will they function as deep-dives for LOB leaders or high-level dashboards for decision-making executives?
- Who has authority to access the analytics data? Consider the ePHI nature of the data collected when deciding—best practices is to limit authorization to the least amount of people possible.
- How does the organization authenticate access? Is SSO used?
Communicate to employees, roll-out in stages, and collect feedback
The time has arrived to do a staged roll-out. This stage is incredible important to gather feedback from a small group of employees before expanding the deployment across the organization.
Not only should you communicate the impacts of the new COVID solution, including new expectations, ramifications for non-compliance, and impact on employees' day-to-day work, but also provide an avenue for employees to provide feedback.
Implement any feedback and consider data disposition
Your beta test and wider deployment went great and you've collected feedback. Like any solution, the COVID solution has ProntoForms' built-in agile abilities that mean you can be responsive to feedback in real-time.
As safety requirements or best practices change, you can instantly update multiple forms at once.
At this stage, we suggest considering:
- Maintaining a database of user login issues. Adding or removing field users as teams change and ensure that users have access to what they need and aren't able to access what they shouldn't (ePHI). If there are user login issues, escalate if needed to ProntoForms' technical support.
- How you will get rid of sensitive data after it is no longer needed? Much like how its critical to shred sensitive physical data, electronic data needs to have secure disposal structures in place, if data needs to be purged or deleted due to legal requirements.
Our field-focused platform is recognized in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise LCAP.
Find out what our enterprise customers had to say.
Get Gartner Report
You're in good hands.
Connect with our COVID solution expert to get started.
or call us 1-888-282-4184