Salesforce and ProntoForms are a match made in the cloud. The ProntoForms app enables improved field worker productivity, customer satisfaction, and compliance, with enterprise features that set it apart, including:
- Deep 2-way integration with standard & custom objects, and APEX REST end-points
- Pre-populate mobile app fields using data in Salesforce
- Populate Salesforce with collected data, media, and custom-generated documents
- Invoke custom APEX logic with collected data
- Guide users through tasks with intelligently packaged conditional logic
- Integrate with other mobile apps using App2App communication
Mike Wolff, SVP, ISV Sales for Salesforce, said of the launch:
“We are happy to welcome ProntoForms onto the AppExchange, as they provide customers with an easy and rapid way to deploy smart mobile apps to handle a broad range of business processes. The exponential growth of the AppExchange underscores the enormous opportunity the entire Salesforce ecosystem has in creating cutting-edge solutions and driving customer success.”
To learn more about how ProntoForms integrates with Salesforce, check out the video below on how we work together, or ask a mobility specialist how ProntoForms can help you do more with Salesforce.
Jacinta joined ProntoForms in 2014 as a Technical Documentation Writer. She then moved over to the Marketing department as a Product Marketing Specialist where she has been involved in many aspects of copy production, and has taken a whole lot of screenshots. Jacinta has a BA Honours in English, Religion, and Philosophy from University of Toronto.