ProntoForms Investor Information
ProntoForms is the leader in field-first low-code application platforms for enterprise. The Company's solution is used to create apps and forms to collect and analyze field data with smartphones and tablets - either as a standalone solution or as a mobile front-end to enterprise systems of record.
The Company's 100,000+ subscribers harness the intuitive, secure, and scalable solution to increase productivity, improve quality of service, and mitigate risks. The Company is based in Ottawa, Canada, and trades on the TSXV under the symbol PFM. ProntoForms is the registered trademark of ProntoForms Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ProntoForms Corporation.
- Leading product in a growing enterprise mobile market with over 100,000 users
- Predictable and growing recurring revenue
- Cash flow annuity build up from a high customer retention rate
- Strong operating leverage and fast payback on customer acquisition costs
- Technology and go to market partnerships with Apple, Google, Microsoft, ServiceMax and others
- Untapped 42 million subscriber market opportunity
- ProntoForms Reports Annual and Q4 2019 Financial Results
- ProntoForms Announces Q4 and Fiscal 2019 Financial Results Conference Call
- ProntoForms Reports Q3 2019 Financial Results
ProntoForms will hold a conference call on March 12th, 2020 at 9:00am EST hosted by CEO Alvaro Pombo and CFO Dave Croucher. A question and answer session will follow. Get the full call-in details.
Reports & Filings
Annual General Meeting
|Circular||Form of Proxy||Notice||Notice & Access|