ProntoForms Investor Information
ProntoForms is the leader in field-first low-code application platforms for enterprise. The Company's solution is used to create apps and forms to collect and analyze field data with smartphones and tablets - either as a standalone solution or as a mobile front-end to enterprise systems of record.
The Company's 100,000+ subscribers harness the intuitive, secure, and scalable solution to increase productivity, improve quality of service, and mitigate risks. The Company is based in Ottawa, Canada, and trades on the TSXV under the symbol PFM. ProntoForms is the registered trademark of ProntoForms Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ProntoForms Corporation.
- Leading product in a growing enterprise mobile market with over 100,000 users
- Predictable and growing recurring revenue
- Cash flow annuity build up from a high customer retention rate
- Strong operating leverage and fast payback on customer acquisition costs
- Technology and go to market partnerships with Apple, Google, Microsoft, ServiceMax and others
- Untapped 42 million subscriber market opportunity
- A global medical device manufacturing company deploys ProntoForms to over 850 frontline workers to improve field processes and quality control
- A global business consulting firm expands its ProntoForms users by 22,000 frontline workers
- ProntoForms Reports Q3 2020 Financial Results
ProntoForms will hold a conference call on November 5th, 2020 at 9:00am EST hosted by CEO Alvaro Pombo and CFO Dave Croucher. A question and answer session will follow.
Local Toronto – (+1) 416 764 8688
Toll Free – (+1) 888 390 0546
Conference ID: 97448962
Local Toronto – (+1) 416 764 8677
Toll Free – (+1) 888 390 0541
Passcode: 448962 #
Reports & Filings
Annual General Meeting
|Circular||Form of Proxy||Notice||Notice & Access|