ProntoForms Investor Information
ProntoForms is the global leader in no-code app development platforms for field teams. The Company's platform enables organizations to rapidly develop custom mobile apps with context and intelligence, empowering field teams to reliably complete complex work more effectively and safely.
The Company's subscribers harness the intuitive, secure, and scalable solution to improve asset uptime and CSAT, while also reducing compliance incidents and work stoppages. The Company is based in Ottawa, Canada, and trades on the TSXV under the symbol PFM. ProntoForms is the registered trademark of ProntoForms Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ProntoForms Corporation.
- Leading product in a growing enterprise mobile market with over 100,000 users
- Predictable and growing recurring revenue
- Cash flow annuity build up from a high customer retention rate
- Strong operating leverage and fast payback on customer acquisition costs
- Technology and go to market partnerships with Apple, Google, Microsoft, ServiceMax and others
- Untapped 42 million subscriber market opportunity
- ProntoForms Corporation Announces New VP of Marketing
- A Global Top 20 Oil & Gas Enterprise Expands ProntoForms Deployment with Five-Year $2.5M Agreement
- ProntoForms Reports Q3 2022 Financial Results (US Dollars)