ProntoForms Investor Information
ProntoForms is a Canadian technology company that has developed a cloud-based mobile forms software catering to businesses needing to securely build, manage and deploy a wide variety of forms for mobile workforce management.
ProntoForms enables organizations to mobilize business processes in minutes, increasing productivity and eliminating the use of paper. Workgroups can create their own forms, capture data from the field, and report and act on mission critical information, all in real time and in a secured and managed cloud environment. The data in the field is captured using mobile-native apps on commonly deployed mobile devices, such as iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, Windows 10 and Web browsers.
- Leading product in a growing enterprise mobile market
- Over 3,500 customers and 65,000 subscribers
- Predictable and growing cash flow with 88% recurring revenue
- Strong cash flow annuity build up from a high customer retention rate
- Untapped 42 million subscriber market
- One of 51 enterprise solutions chosen by Apple for their Mobility Partner Program
- Low customer acquisition costs with fast payback period
Fiscal Year 2017
Fiscal Year 2016
Fiscal Year 2015
Fiscal Year 2014
Auditors: Deloitte LLP
Chief Financial Officer
Virtus Advisory Group Inc.
K2K 3G5 Canada