ProntoForms Investor Information
ProntoForms is a Canadian technology company that has developed a cloud-based mobile forms software catering to businesses needing to securely build, manage and deploy a wide variety of forms for mobile workforce management.
ProntoForms enables organizations to mobilize business processes in minutes, increasing productivity and eliminating the use of paper. Workgroups can create their own forms, capture data from the field, and report and act on mission critical information, all in real time and in a secured and managed cloud environment. The data in the field is captured using mobile-native apps on commonly deployed mobile devices, such as iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, Windows 10 and Web browsers.
- Leading product in a growing enterprise mobile market with over 100,000 users
- Predictable and growing recurring revenue
- Cash flow annuity build up from a high customer retention rate
- Strong operating leverage and fast payback on customer acquisition costs
- Technology and go to market partnerships with Apple, Google, Microsoft, ServiceMax and others
- Untapped 42 million subscriber market opportunity
Financial ReportsFiscal Year 2018
- 2018 Q1 Financial Statements
- 2018 Q1 MD&A
- 2018 Q1 Historic Quarterly Financial Information (PDF)
- 2018 Q1 Historic Quarterly Financial Information (Excel)
- 2018 Q2 Financial Statements
- 2018 Q2 MD&A
Fiscal Year 2017
Fiscal Year 2016
Fiscal Year 2015
Fiscal Year 2014
Auditors: Deloitte LLP
Chief Financial Officer
Virtus Advisory Group Inc.
K2K 3G5 Canada