With people physically distancing and companies operating with reduced workforces to comply with health and safety spacing requirements, quality control checks have become more important than ever.
Quality control inspection software helps you achieve consistently high first-time fix-rates and deliver a superior level of service, fast. How? It all begins by transforming a paper-based quality inspection form into a digitized checklist. These standardized, step-by-step quality audit procedures can be accessed, completed, and filed by technicians on their smartphones or other mobile devices.
Nothing goes unnoticed when digital quality control checklists are used in the field
Follow-up field service visits are estimated to represent roughly one in four calls. That’s an undesirable outcome for your customers and organization. When your field service people use an automated quality control checklist, second-guessing gives way to formally detailed protocols. Inadvertently forgotten checks and balances become unavoidable, itemized must-dos. Nothing gets missed.
How quality control checks improve operational service delivery models
- Digital quality audit forms can be shared with customers in real-time to keep everyone on the same page and aware of any issues. These quality control checklists serve as a documented record of service provision. Technicians can add photos and notes to draw attention to recommended corrective actions and show before and after service results. This same documentation can also be used for compliance reporting purposes.
- Quality control checks are streamlined. Workflows are consistent. Technicians and others can access the historical records of an asset directly from their phones. Detailed instructions prompt technicians to take the right actions and collect the right information. This makes it easier for new field service hires to hit the ground running with efficiency, reliability, and confidence.
- Using automated quality inspection forms lets you organize and keep better track of the volumes of data coming in from the field. Monitoring, trending, and analysis gives you a better handle on preventative maintenance scheduling. These predictive insights can help your field service team keep equipment running with minimal downtime, extend the life cycle of assets, and optimize customer satisfaction in the process.
- Simple click-and-check mobile QC forms (with the option to include text-based notes) increase first-time fix-rates and keeps technicians on task. There’s no room to deviate from customized checklists; required fields ensure nothing is overlooked. Create as many forms with as many pages as you need for each asset and every service.
- Emphasize your commitment to everyone’s health and safety by adopting digital quality control checklist measures that reduce follow-up visits and potential exposure to a contagion for service teams in the field, and the customers they encounter.
Your onsite customer asset inspections and service checklists need to be top-notch. Find out how ProntoForms can support your field service operations with exceptional quality assurance forms. Book a demo!