The definitive guide to choosing and deploying field-focused mobile apps & forms.
Low-code application platforms — they are a powerful tool that meet the growing demand for custom apps by allowing those closest to business workflows to build and deploy apps. Understanding the power of low-code platforms is imperative as Gartner — the world’s leading IT firm — states that “by 2024, 3/4 of all large enterprises will be using at least four low-code development tools.”
So, what is LCAP and how can it improve field business processes?
This LCAP Buyers’ Guide will help navigate the sea of low-code solutions to help teams make informed buying decisions for successful deployments. It will define, contextualize, and evaluate the capabilities of low-code platforms and mobile app solutions through an enterprise lens, with a focus on advanced capabilities, scalability, maturity, and performance in the field.
It is a must-read for teams who have been tasked with evaluating how best to rapidly build custom mobile apps or are searching for a way to extend data collection or an existing tech stack into the field.
In this guide, you'll learn:
- How to evaluate which LCAP solution you need (all-in-one like Outsystems and Appian vs. best-in-breed like ProntoForms)
- Pro tips for choosing and deploying an LCAP solution for the field
- How to stay agile to the macrotrends affecting field service today and tomorrow
- The power of democratizing app building across your organization
- How multi-step, real-time apps can help you transform your business processes
- The six elements of a field-focused LCAP, including reporting & analytics, integrations, and user management
- How to integrate with and extract more ROI from your existing tech stack
- LCAP deployment best practices from fortune 500 companies
This LCAP Buyers' Guide pulls from thousands of deployments and years of field experience. Regardless if you're an energy resource, medical, or heavy manufacturing organization, you're in good hands.
Ready to unleash productivity?
Get a demo and start a trial today.
or call us 1-888-282-4184