This LCAP Buyers’ Guide will help navigate the sea of low-code solutions to help teams make informed buying decisions for successful deployments. It will define, contextualize, and evaluate the capabilities of low-code platforms and mobile app solutions through an enterprise lens, with a focus on advanced capabilities, scalability, maturity, and performance in the field.
It is a must-read for teams who have been tasked with evaluating how best to rapidly build custom mobile apps or are searching for a way to extend data collection or an existing tech stack into the field.
In this guide, you'll learn:
- How to evaluate which LCAP solution you need (all-in-one like Outsystems and Appian vs. best-in-breed like ProntoForms)
- Pro tips for choosing and deploying an LCAP solution for the field
- How to stay agile to the macrotrends affecting field service today and tomorrow
- The power of democratizing app building across your organization
- How multi-step, real-time apps can help you transform your business processes
- The six elements of a field-focused LCAP, including reporting & analytics, integrations, and user management
- How to integrate with and extract more ROI from your existing tech stack
- LCAP deployment best practices from fortune 500 companies
Ready to unleash productivity?
Get a demo and start a trial today.
or call us 1-888-282-4184