The COVID-19 crisis is changing the way organizations do business and impacting the very foundations of field service.
Learn from field service experts from Purell, Service Council, and ProntoForms about how field service leaders are responding to the pandemic in five key ways:.
- Safety of technicians – introducing new technician protocols to keep field forces safe
- Speed of response – rapidly deploying solutions to keep operations running during the crisis
- Scale of response – identifying and deploying scalable secure solutions to respond on a national or global level
- Compliance – tracking and sharing compliance confirmations with customers, suppliers, and regulatory authorities
- Leverage high quality data – focus precious resources where they're needed most
Field Service Director
Ready to unleash productivity?
Get a demo and start a trial today.
or call us 1-888-282-4184