Today's facility manager must juggle an array of responsibilities while complying with strict regulatory standards, maintaining aging infrastructure, and facing pressure to cut costs and complete more work with fewer resources. Overcoming these challenges is directly tied to how you keep track of all the tasks that have to get done every day. The facility manager who relies on antiquated manual processes to manage fire & life inspections, janitorial services, and asset maintenance programs, is exposing facility owners to higher costs and increased risks.
This webcast examines how easy-to-use mobile platforms and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions are helping Facilities Management professionals reduce costs, improve productivity, and mitigate risk.
What you'll learn:
- The pitfalls and risks associated with outdated, paper-based workflows
- How mobile devices, cloud services, and IoT solutions can be combined to create powerful automated workflows
- How a mobile solution can help you manage and control common processes including: safety inspections, janitorial services, elevator & escalator maintenance, emergency preparedness, and much more
- Change management - how a focus on ease-of-use can get older-generation workers enthusiastic about using mobile tools
- How ProntoForms Facilities Management customers have used IoT-enabled mobile solutions to completely transform the way they work
Ready to unleash productivity?
Get a demo and start a trial today.
or call us 1-888-282-4184